How To Sell Used Goods And New Goods Via OLX, Jumia, Jiji
Money making has become confusing and difficult.
Where I work before it got to a stage that my boss held me 2 months plus salary.
Then the question that flood my mind is then how do I make money?
I had heard many suggestions on making money but only few works works.
Been a student, I got to survive because I can’t risk my time for physical job so if started making worry enquiring on how to make money online as student
Before we start here this:
The world is going computerize and there must be ways to make money through the computers apart from scam and internet fraud
Today I will be taking on just one way to boost your income
To make money online there are certain something you need to have:
👉 computer (but some online business require just a smartphone)
The amount you make online is mostly equivalent to the amount of time for spend online
What should you do with your time online
👉 building up and expanding your customers
👉offering a good customer services too
Now what are the businesses you can do online?
👉 Marketing of your trade or handwork
👉 Providing information for money
👉 Selling of business Idea
👉 Exchanging your essays, stories and blogs for money
For those with computer skills
👉 Type and be paid
👉 Design graphics for money
👉 Sell, edit your pictures
👉 Program the web
👉 Join and work with companies and get paid
But there are two important things to put into consideration for a business to be successful on web:
👉 What to sell
👉 How to sell
What to sell
👉 Use your real identity online, never be fake.
👉 Always offer the best you can and go extra miles in pleasing your customers.
Once you satisfy a single customer online you automatically have additional customers added to your list.
You are also rated trusted
👉 Be creative in advertising your product.
If I have mango to sell them I say
Class1: Get your mango, at a cheap price, order now!!!
Class2: Get the sweetest mango in the whole of Lagos state, it is green and it seed can be used to cure cancer, call now!!!
Which seller will you call?
It would be class2
You must be able to sell your product online.
You need research and wisdom
You can sell anything but the major thing is how to sell it
Like a said before your choice of words matters alot.
Then secondly is going in the right platform and connecting with the right people
You are selling automobile and you are in fashion platform even though you have a good marketing skills you will still no or low quantity of your prize product
Now let go practical.
Enough of stories!!!
How To Sell Used Goods And New Goods Via OLX, Jumia, Jiji.
I notice Nigeria use goods and when it not needed anymore we just let it spoil, or dump it or throw it away
But I will be giving you way to sell your goods although it may be a little slow but it 100% and effective
There are rules for selling used good
👉Make sure the goods are still working and okay
👉Make sure the goods are in good condition
👉Have a clear shot with a good camera
👉Don’t let your price he to high
Let proceed .
Site for selling used and New goods
please don’t ask the meaning because I don’t it😄
How to sell on OLX
OLX has regional sites for different countries and areas, so you may have to explore before you find your version.
Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage if needed, where you can select a different country or city from the section that reads “OLX Close to you.”
2. Select the
Sell Your Item Now button. It should be at the top right corner of the home page.
3. Select an appropriate category. Make sure to choose the most fitting category and subcategory so that your item is more easily found.
4. Create an engaging ad title. The first field in the form will ask you to add a suitable title for your product.
Make sure to give your ad a catchy title. This will help to attract more customers to your product (e.g., “Brand new Canvas knight for sale – excellent condition”).
5. Provide a description. The next field requires a good description of your product, as well as the product’s condition and features.
Make sure to describe your product completely and succinctly. Communicate as much pertinent information as you can in a few words. You should, at a minimum, describe the product condition, the date on which you purchased the product, and any important features or faults.
6. Complete the ‘Seller Information’ field provided just below these details.
Make sure all information is up-to-date and correct, since it is the only way for potential customers to contact you.
6. Add images. Don’t forget to add images to Your listing. Images show the condition of the product, so add enough high-quality images to make an impactful, attractive ad without undue clutter. Images are the correct representation of your product.
Re-check all your details and then select the Post option. It is better to waste a few minutes in rechecking than to post a wrong advertisement.
Selling on Jumia
The first way to sell on Jumia is becoming an authenticated Seller
Follow these step to become an authentic seller in Jumia.
This cost a little but you have free 30days trial.
2. Submit the required documents
2. Activate your Seller Center account to manage your shop on the go.
3. List your Products and start selling!
Upload more than five products to start selling
4. Click on become a Jumia seller.
The second to sell on Jumia is:
In this part anyone can sell on Jumia for free, this is majorly for short term seller.
Jumia Nigeria. In this place your sell your product at maximum 7 days.
2. Create an engaging ad title. The first field in the form will ask you to add a suitable title for your product.
3. Provide a description. The next field requires a good description of your product, as well as the product’s condition and features.
Make sure to describe your product completely and succinctly.
4. Add images. Don’t forget to add images to Your listing. Images show the condition of the product, so add enough high-quality images to make an impactful, attractive ad without undue clutter. Images are the correct representation of your product.
5. Click Post Ads.
Selling through Jiji
1. Visit Jiji
and Click on “Sell” to post an ad.
2. Enter the title of your item.
3. Choose a category your item belongs to.
4. Upload some photos of an item.
5. Choose your price, just don’t forget to be reasonable.
6. Click on “Post” and wait for calls from buyers.
With all these you would be able to sell your goods.
Please share with friends.
Copyright © Isikaemmanuel.com | All Right Reserved